Thursday 2 May 2013

Just to let you know that Mary, Maeve and Peter Howard had a meeting with the Ulster Bank today and have set up a candmcamino account. This account should be operational by the end of next week and I will then give payment details. I'm still struggling with how to manage this blog. I finalised our itinerary today and as yet have not been able to find out how to copy and paste it from my documents on to this blog. I dread to think what I'll do about photographs.  Anyway suffice to say, at this point, Day 1 of the walk is Monday 27th May from St. Jean Pied de Port and is 23K. The 35th and final day of the walk is Tuesday 2nd July when we arrive in Santiago.
I'll post another bolg at the start of next week and let you know how our training is doing.
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment